SANTA IS COMING TO THE TWA MUSEUM!
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2020, 2 - 4 PM.
We are pleased to help brighten the holidays for our young (and young at heart!) visitors by welcoming Santa to the TWA Museum.
- Santa will meet visitors in our museum's hangar, at the steps of "Ellie", our historic Lockheed Electra 12-A airplane.
- Children are encouraged to bring their gift list to give to Santa.
- Santa will be giving each visitor a special TWA Museum gift bag, with goodies from our museum
- The cost of the visit will depend on the number of children in your family. A family with one child will be charged $10.00. A family with more than one child will be charged $15.00. All proceeds will benefit the TWA Museum. Admission will be collected at the event.
WE KNOW THIS YEAR IS NOT A TYPICAL HOLIDAY SEASON, SO PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE PLANNING YOUR VISIT!!
RESERVATIONS WILL BE REQUIRED
We must establish a safe limit for the number of visitors admitted to see Santa, so you must make a reservation in advance. Please send an email to email@example.com. In it, tell us your name and how many people in your family will actually be visiting with Santa (please specify numbers of adults and children). Also, please provide a contact phone number. It's important we have that, in case something should change before December 12. Note that reservations over the phone will not be accepted.
WAIT TO HEAR BACK FROM US
We'll get back to you as quickly as possible confirming a time. Our time slots will be assigned based upon the number of visitors in your family. We'll do everything we can to accommodate as many people as possible, however, time slots will be limited. If we cannot accommodate you, you will still hear back from us. If you have emailed a request and have not heard back from us in 3-5 days, please call us: (816) 234-1011.
PLEASE ABIDE BY OUR RESERVATION SYSTEM
We suggest you be at the museum fifteen minutes before your reservation time, as we'll need time to do proper screening. Unfortunately, if you do not have a reservation, we are asking you not come down to see Santa.
COVID - 19 PROTOCOLS WILL BE FOLLOWED
Santa will do his best to make your visit meaningful and fun, but, we are required by City ordinance to adhere to strict health protocols. This will include Santa maintaining a distance of at least six feet from all visitors. Other museum protocols include:
- Visitors are requested to bring, and wear at all times, their own N95 respirator or cloth face covering. If you do not have a mask, disposable masks will be available for purchase. The CDC does not recommend masks for children under the age of two.
- Visitors must bring their own hand sanitizer.
- Mandatory thermal screening for visitors for fevers.
- No handshakes or hugs.
- The museum will be distancing all volunteers and visitors at least 6 feet apart, wherever possible.
The museum will not be providing photographic services, however, visitors may take their own photographs. We ask that your pictures only include your family, Santa and the museum's TWA airplane. For reasons of privacy and security, photographs of other airplanes and items within the hangar are not permitted. When posing for your pictures, Santa will be required to maintain at least six feet of distance from any visitors being photographed with him.